What to do after a car accident in Asheville, North Carolina
Being involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident can be a traumatic event. Some of the questions that we get about being involved in a car accident or about what to do after a car accident are “What do I do right after an Asheville car accident?”, “What to do after a car accident that is my fault” or “What to do after a car accident that is not my fault”, as well as questions like “What to do after a minor car accident” or “what happens if someone else is driving my car and gets in an accident”.
Asheville North Carolina Car Accident Lawyer Lakota Denton has handled numerous motor vehicle accident claims and if you’ve ever been involved in a car wreck or truck accident, you’ll know that it’s tough to think clearly immediately afterwards, particularly if you’ve been seriously injured in any way.
As a result, many people fail to document important things that can come back to bite them later when they try to recover money from an insurance company for their medical bills or motor vehicle damage. So you want to make sure you do certain things so that your car accident claim is secure. One thing to do right away is contact a personal injury lawyer who focuses on auto accident claims. The car accident infographic below shows you everything that should be done to ensure your automobile accident claim is secure.
5 Steps to Ensure Your Car Accident Claim is Secure:
- Take photographs of every vehicle involved in the crash
- Talk to any eyewitnesses
- Call the police and talk to the investigating officer
- Take pictures of any injuries
- Do not talk to any insurance
Read more about securing your Asheville car accident claim
Contact Asheville Auto Accident Attorneys for a Free Consultation
Above everything else, contact a personal injury lawyer as soon after a crash as you can. An accident lawyer will know exactly how to investigate the crash so that you are not missing critical information that can help you recover money for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
An experienced personal injury team often makes a significant difference in car accident cases involving serious injuries. Accident victims who have an attorney frequently recover more money from insurance companies than people who try to resolve their claims alone. Our team is ready to evaluate your case at no cost.
How to Properly Investigate your Asheville Car Crash
Read some of the latest blog posts related to Asheville Car Accidents
- How to Get a Copy of the Auto Accident Report in Asheville NC Wreck
- Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries from Automobile Accidents
- What to do Following an Asheville Automobile Accident
- Car Accidents in Asheville North Carolina
- How Do I Get a Rental Car After My Car Accident?
- Who Is Responsible for Paying for Damage to my Vehicle from an Accident
Asheville NC Auto Accident Law Videos
Lakota R. Denton has done some videos that answer a number of questions related to motor vehicle accidents in the North Carolina area. Some car accident questions that the video cover include:
- How much is my Asheville car accident case worth?
- Who pays to fix my car after an auto accident?
- Who determines fault in a North Carolina Auto Accident
- Should I speak with an insurance adjuster after accident?
- How do I find a good Personal Injury Lawyer in Asheville?
- How do I get a Car Accident Witness Statement?
- How to amend a Police Report after a Car Accident
Contact our Asheville car accident attorneys today to schedule a free consultation, where we will make a plan to move forward so that you can focus on your health.
Phone: (828) 333-5996