ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS
ASHEVILLE PERSONAL INJURY CASE RESULTS
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be facing a difficult and lengthy recovery. Many feel overwhelmed by the medical bills that start to add up, lost wages from your job, and the emotional strain on your family and personal life. Choosing the right attorney is of vital importance so that you can focus on your healing while your attorney handles the details.
We have the experience and resources to fight hard for your rights, and we work tirelessly to earn and keep our clients’ confidence, so you can trust that your case is being handled with the utmost care and attention.
Lakota Denton is committed to putting YOUR best interests first and providing clear and transparent communication so that you can have peace of mind to focus on what’s important: getting your life and your health back on track.
Our Personal Injury Case Results
- $800,000 Dram Shop Case – Our clients were hit by a drunk driver who was over-served at a bar. The bar was held accountable for prioritizing profits over safety.
- $460,000 Settlement For A Car Accident Victim – A company hired an unlicensed driver who crashed into our client while working for his employer. Our client suffered neck injuries that required surgery.
- $200,000 Settlement For A Boating Accident Victim – Our client was seriously injured attempting to dock a boat that was owned by a friend. We recovered from the homeowner’s insurance of the boat’s owner.
- $85,000 Jury Verdict For A Client With A Concussion – Vehicle rollover causing a mild brain injury that lasted 10 months. The at-fault driver’s insurance company offered to pay only $32,000 prior to a jury trial. Including costs and interest, we obtained over $97,000 for our client.
- $100,000 Auto Accident Settlement – Our client who was hit head-on by a drunk driver.
- $100,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement – The at-fault driver pulled out in front of our client, causing an unavoidable accident.
- $100,000 Car Accident Settlement – for injuries sustained in a head-on automobile collision.
- $95,000 Car Accident Settlement – for injuries sustained in car accident.
- $90,000 Workers Comp Settlement – Our client was injured while driving for his job, and sustained concussion/head injuries.
The testimonials and endorsements listed do not reflect all of the feedback the firm has received. Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its individual merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Contact our Asheville car accident attorneys today to schedule a free consultation, where we will make a plan to move forward so that you can focus on your health.REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION